Hey guys! So as it is the 1st December, I thought I’d do a Christmas tag! It sounds exciting, enjoy!
- What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Oh, there are so many! Elf, The Polar Express, Jingle all the way, The Holiday, Love Actually, I could go on forever. There are so many brilliant ones!
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning, I don’t really understand this whole thing about opening them on Christmas Eve.
- Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Every Christmas is my favourite memory, I love watching my brothers face as he unwraps his presents.
- Favourite festive food?
It’s got to be the roast potato’s!
- Favourite Christmas gift?
Every book I have ever been brought for Christmas, haha
- Favourite Christmas scent?
You know when your sat around the dining table and all the food is in front of you and there are like a mix of smells..? That scent.
- Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Seeing how many Christmas films we can watch in the space of 24 hours seems to be a big tradition in our house, is that even a tradition or just something that most people do?
- What tops your tree?
A star, it’s always so pretty!
- As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you asked for but never received?
Not that I’m ungrateful or anything, not at all, but when I was about 8 I wanted a unicorn. Not a toy one, a real one. As Toys-R-Us didn’t seem to sell those, my dad brought me a toy unicorn… The next best thing!
- What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Being together with family, it’s the best part about it no matter what. Getting to spend hours on end with people who I don’t often see is great!
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
Seems a bit cliché but “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” I mean who doesn’t like that song? It gets really annoying by the end of December but after 12 months of not hearing it, its great again!
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph, Prancer, Dancer… Nope… I used to be able to, it was like a competition to see who could remember all of them, ha! Oh, how times have changed.
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
100% honesty, I love giving gifts. If I have put a lot of effort into thinking what I’m getting someone and then finally get it for them, I get really excited. I love seeing their face as they unwrap the present, it makes me so happy!
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I fail miserably, if you have ever got a present from me, you will know just how bad my wrapping is. I use so much sellotape, although most of the time it’s so I can have a bit of a giggle with the person trying to open it.
- Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I always end up making New Years resolutions, I stick to some of them but not all. They seem impossible to keep up.
- If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
My brother (Sorry, not really that sorry to be honest).
- Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
Yes! We made so much mess it was unreal, but it was so fun to do! If you’ve never made one I would really recommend it, it doesn’t matter how old you are, they are so fun!
- Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Gingerbread Men all the way! Candy Canes are okay, they look pretty but that’s about it.
- What’s your Favourite Christmas Color?
- Have you ever built a snowman?
Yes, it was so much fun! We always try to build one whenever it snows, they are so funny to build.
Okay, so here it is, my Christmas Tag! Hope you enjoyed and maybe even got to know a little more about me! If you like you could give your answers to some of the questions below? It would be interesting to know more about you guys. I know it’s not really what I usually post but I thought I’d do something new! New blog post next Thursday! Have a lovely week and keep smiling! The Christmas holidays will be here before you know it! Much love – Alison xx