So it’s Christmas eve, and even though it’s exactly a week until New Years Eve I’ve already started thinking about my New Years Resolutions. Now that I think about it, the week will go quick so it’s not really that far away (Whoopsie!)
All through the year I’ve been thinking about what I can achieve next year, whenever I’ve gone through something that I don’t want to go through again, I’ve been thinking about what I could do to stop it from happening again. So instead of thinking about things I want to achieve, like the usual resolutions that are broken 3 months into the year. I’m going to see what I can do to stop things from repeating themselves.
I feel like that will be the easiest way to make 2016 better, I don’t want to say 2016 is going to be my year because I said that about 2015, however, this year has been one of the toughest years for me. I think I jinxed it to be honest, I think next time I’m not going to say “it’s going to be my year” next time, I’m just going to wait for it to be my year. I don’t think next year is going to be my year, I just think that it’s going to be a little bit easier.
I just realised how much I type “I think”, whoops, that’s quite a lot.
So instead of saying I’ve got a few new years resolutions, I’m just going to add them to the To Do List and hope that I achieve them… This time next year I want to be able to say that I’ve achieved everything that I wanted to.
Here are my
New Years Resolutions Things to achieve in 2016:
- Accept who I am and be happy with it: The things people said in the past have made me rethink the way I am and it has made me unhappy, BUT, I’m me and if they can’t accept that then that’s there problem. The goal is to carry on being me and be happy with it, no matter what people think.
- Don’t be afraid to laugh even louder: Anyone that’s ever heard my laugh knows that I sound a bit crazy (Finally admitting it, not sorry, not changing), however, whenever I laugh there’s always someone staring at me and that instantly makes me stop laughing because they stare. I reckon I need to change that.
- Not care about what people think or say: This definitely needs to be changed (!!!), I care about what people say way to much when I really shouldn’t because it shouldn’t matter to me.
- Look forward, never take steps backwards
- Get my confidence back: Keep my head held high and ignore those that try to ruin it.
- Carry on writing my blog
- Keep smiling no matter what (Shouldn’t be too difficult for me)
- Be happy
I reckon, if I carry on surrounding myself with positive people, then these “Things to do” are possible. I just need to take control and be me, which shouldn’t be too difficult. (Sorry guys, I guess the laugh is just going to get louder and weirder, not sorry) Haha!
If you have any New Years Resolutions, comment them below! It’d be nice to know what other people want to achieve in 2016!
Anyways, that’s it from me this week. The next blog post will be up New Year’s Eve (SPECIAL POST!!). Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Enjoy the presents and food, and most of all the time you spend with family and friends. Much love! – Alison xx