It’s one month and 19 days until 2016… It’s one month and 19 days until it’s a year since I started my blog. I’m looking forward to so much, I’ve got so many ideas for next years blog posts and I’m so excited to share it with you guys. One of my main goals is to step outside of my comfort zone quite a bit, I tried to this year and I’ve managed to a little bit but I want to step out of my comfort zone by 10 miles. I want to boost my confidence more than it already is. I didn’t really have a goal for 2015 because I had already achieved everything I wanted to in 2014 and didn’t know what else I could achieve, but the goal is to better myself even more and achieve things that will help to make me a success for myself.
5 of my main goals for 2016:
- Overcome my fears: I want to get over the fears that I have, I want to be able to walk around a public place and not worry about what people think or say. I want to overcome so much, anyone knowing what I want to overcome may think that it’s impossible but I don’t think it is. A lot can happen in a year.
- Boost my confidence: The aim of my year is to boost my confidence. I have always suffered from confidence problems but this year I’m hoping to change that! *fingers crossed*
- Help more people: The goal is to help more people, that’s not really a goal for 2016 that’s a goal for life. (Oh well, it still counts)
- Spread more positivity: Anyone that knows me will know that I’m always positive, or at least I try to be positive. At school I’m always the one laughing and making bad jokes to make people smile. Positivity is the way forward.
- Have a good year: I want to try my hardest not to let anyone get me down and have a good year. I’m really positive about 2016, I have a good feeling about it
So here are my goals for 2016, just thought I’d share them with you. Thank you for all the support over the past few months, it’s been great There will be a new post up Thursday. Keep smiling – Alison xx